Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Alternative and Solar Energy for the Holidays

I have found by working with Trivita and Ebay most ethical strong companies cater to their Customers. As for MLM companies, Lets say you recruit yourself to the top which is a losing battle. The failure rate is embarrassing.

Time to move on, are you ready for innovative ideas. I'll start by saying "Alternative & Solar Energy for the Holidays".

Checkout my Ebay store for Solar Christmas Lights. How cool is that and I plan on being the first in my neighborhood to have Solar Holiday Lights and save electricity.

But the point is I had to get away from the MLM mentality. I don't call people unless its Customer service for Trivia. No frantic recruiting just a Business operated from Home. With multi-million and yes some have billions in advertising and research.

Next week I am going to launch a Domain and Hosting reseller service with a Web Design service and I'm done. With 3 business services that will keep me plenty busy.

Thats my bail out plan ! . Veretekk's Butch Hamilton and Tom Prendergast offered the training so people dont't depend on the Goverment or big business to suppport them.

With appreciation,
Allen Seagers

Ebay "Alternative & Solar Energy for the Holidays
Trivita Trivita
Domain Hosting Domain Hosting
Veretekk Veretekk

No comments: