Friday, November 2, 2007

Free Leads-Confessions of a internet victim getting leads.

Free Leads-Confessions of a internet victim getting leads.

 

How I learned about the internet and got free leads in the process.

 

My journey and where and how I got trained to learn how to market on the web. I was poking around the internet and landed on a site that caught my interest. It talked to me not like I was an idiot but like I was someone who was looking for help. Boy they were right! I had spend about $100,000 or more on web designers and web marketers who promised me gold and delivered me junk. I spend money on SEO and got garbage. I spent money on lead generation and got names in a phone book. Needless to say I was pissed so I started looking for help myself on the web and found Veretekk.

 

I made time and education my primary focus, and set off on a quest to learn as much as I could. So at night I burned the midnight oil and learned as much as I could. I went to the live trainings and boy, wow, was I amazed at what I have learned in a short period of time. No leads

 

I have also realized that boy did I get screwed by people who really didn't know what they were doing. No leads!

 

So it is my goal to make sure that other people don't fall into the same boat I did, and spend money for things that you will never get. I wanted to make sure that people never, and I say never, get soaked financially by these unscrupulously skilled people that are lurking to take your hard earned money. No leads!  

 

We spent meeting after meeting going over what I thought was substance and necessary, later to learn that what I was doing was an exercise in futility. I thought that we were learning how to generate leads instead the only value that was received was the so called SEO people getting paid and me losing money.

 

Time after time our corporate meetings lead to useless information that was never put into use. I was spending large sums of money with only promises in return. Finally, we pulled the plug on the whole operation, and boy did everyone scramble. I talked to several of my friends who also run companies, and they have said that they have gotten the same results. Spending large sums of money and getting amateur results. Don't get me wrong, we got a website and email addresses along with our files running on our exchange server. We got technology but no marketing. We got no leads or any lead generation systems. No leads!

 

This particular letter deals with getting leads and internet marketing like you have never seen before and are likely to see again. There is nothing like this on the internet. Yes, I have drank the purple juice and am a believer of this system and the company. No leads!

 

So here is what you need to do! Go and join Veretekk and then learn as much as you can. Once you have mastered this then go to Leads-O-Matic and sign up. Veretekk Silver is free, upgrading to Gold cost $42 per month with a set up. If you are interested I will give you a discount certificate for $50 off the set up cost. In order to get the fr33 certificate all you have to do is email me after you join Veretekk and I will send it to you. Getting leads!

 

Leads-O-Matic will allow you to get leads and redirect people to your sites with ease. All of this takes a little time to learn so you must commit time to your education. Be prepared to learn and put your learning to good use as you learn. This will be probably the most exciting learning curve you will ever go through but the end result will pay off big time. Got leads!

 

As you learn you will develop skills that will bring you or your business into the 21 st century. You will learn that your SEO and IT people do not know what you think they know. I want to make a point here. I know nothing about the people that service your equipment and am not pointing fingers at the people who are responsible for keeping your systems running. These people present a whole different set of problems. My issue is with the people who pose as SEO experts and sell their skills about lead generation and can't deliver.

 

You can learn how to generate leads for you company or home business simply by following what I have outlined above. If you want to learn more you can go to the trainings and listen to people from all over the world give you instruction and teach you. Veretekk is the most powerful lead generation system on the net. Simply sign up a see for yourself.

 

 

Dr. Raymond Jewell

Host, FinancialFreedomRadio.info

BestDomainsToday.com

Site Build It – WebTools

Master Distributor

Leads-O-Matic

10K Income Program

RSS Feed

610-637-4884

 

 



--
Raymond Jewell PhD
610-637-4884
Skype: rbjewell

No comments: